Back to Contents
Link to Sitemap
When, where and who we'll be when exhibiting on the model railway show circuit.|
- Saturday 8th October 2011 - TaD Rail, Ashlyns School, Berkhamsted
Dave and I make a very welcome return to the Tring and District Model Railway Club's show in Berkhamsted. We're currently anticipating taking a test track, some noisy trains, some new projects and my Dad. The emphasis will be on 0-gauge.
- Saturday 4th June 2011 - Gauge 0 Guild Summer Show, North Bridge Leisure Center, Halifax, HX3 6TE.
After making an initial appearance with the Gauge 0 Guild Technical Committee at the Kettering show in March 2011, I'll be at Halifax with a couple of bits and pieces which aren't (yet) featured on this site. So that's an experimental diesel, easy inside valvegear and a plastic coach. I'll be the one in/with the hat.
- Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th April 2008 - Derby Model Railway Exhibition, The Assembly Rooms, Market Place, Derby. Link to website here.
We're in attendance 'en masse' this year; Chris is taking Colton Junction/Ontario Street which will be in the Darwin Suite (provisionally stand 43). Dave's new On30 layout Gunsite will be appearing in the Darwin Foyer (provisionally stand 3). And I'll be hurtling between the two trying to get a drive...
- Saturday 27th May 2006 - The Layouts Aah Us Showcase, Carey Baptist Church Hall, Hemel Hempstead
Dave and I will be doing our stuff as we're half of the group! Dave's test track will make another appearance. As will your faithful scribe with some of the stock for Lokwerkstatt Zittau-Pethau.
- Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd April 2006 - Derby Show, The Assembly Rooms, Derby. Link to website here.
I'll be joining Dave with his test track/layout and a selection of my more recent projects - gubbins galore! We'll be previewing some of the future content of the 'site as well. Come and see us on stand 7 if you dare...
We had a fantastic weekend; surprisingly busy and a great debut for the 'full fat' version of the stand. You can see a picture of us just before the rush started on Saturday morning. I'm the one standing up... :-D Thanks to Mike for taking the picture.
- Saturday 8th October 2005 - Ashlyns School, Berkhamsted.
Dave and myself with the test track and a few other bits and pieces.
- Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th June 2005 - Upper Mill.
Dave and myself guesting as operators on John Perriton's Era III DR layout 'Kaupatz'. Could be the first foray of the BR62!
- Saturday 19th March 2005 - Tring and District Model Railway Club's annual open day.
Red Cross Hall, Tring, Hertfordshire.
I'll be assisting David Illingworth with his DCC test-track-in-a-guitar-case 'Keinname' and yes: I will have the ÖBB 2067 with me...
Well we did that - could we have been the most relaxed crew there? Check here to see a picture of Dave looking particularly 'animated'...